- This event has passed.
September 15, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
Join us for our September Twin Cities Business Architecture Forum hosted by Target Corporation on September 15 at 4 p.m.
An essential aspect of managing your portfolio of capabilities is Capability Roadmapping. The ability to communicate how key people, process, technology and data outcomes will be achieved is a core value proposition of business architecture. Please join us at the Target Corporation for a discussion on Capability Roadmapping. This interactive discussion will entail:
- Exploring best practices for Capability Roadmaps
- An overview of tools exist in the marketplace to create / maintain Capability Roadmaps
- How to use Capability Roadmaps to drive better business outcomes (e.g. planning, prioritization, alignment of strategy-to-execution)
- Rolling up Capability Roadmaps to create enterprise-wide views
- Exploring interest in establishing a TCBAF working group to better define templates and best methods
Given the nature of this dialog, please feel free to bring a business partner along that may find this discussion valuable and of interest.
Food and refreshments will be served.
- Brief Board Update
- Group Discussion