Managing Your Business Process Architecture
We are all learning how much energy and effort goes into managing an organization’s Business Architecture. One of the core elements included in this scope is business processes. Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 18 as Target facilitates a discussion on Business Process Architecture — addressing questions voiced during previous TCBAF meetings, such as:
- How can an organization establish common practices to design and refine its business processes?
- How can each of us best represent, communicate and help transform Process Architecture?
- What is the relationship between a firm’s processes and the conceptual and practical management of business capabilities?
- What artifacts best provide a written and/or graphical summary of business processes?
- How can we best accommodate the varying pace of change that certain business processes experience?
- How can we achieve operations alignment between the business process design, functional system requirements, and the underlying technologies that automate an organization’s business processes?
- What are some of the knowledge management best practices?
- What about the human factors that support the underlying architecture, such as change management, communication, and organizational alignment?
- Business Meeting
- Brief Presentation
- Roundtable Discussion