Thursday, December 6th, 2018
Register here for
devoted to building expanded understanding of the value of business architecture in organizations, and enhancing your effectiveness as a business architect and business leader
- Dynamic keynote presentations
- Practitioner-oriented breakout tracks
- Networking with other professionals
- Social hour following closing keynote
An extremely high value proposition!
ONLY $124 (Early bird pricing open until October 15th!)
Made possible by TCBAF volunteers, business sponsors and our generous presenters
If interested in submitting a presentation proposal – See Here
Additional details will be added as program sessions are confirmed. The schedule will follow the general template below, with some possible revisions based on where our planning and communication within our community leads us.
Breakout Session Track Descriptions
- Business Transformation – The latest approaches to business and digital transformation to drive your business success.
- Skill Building – A couple of our community partners will provide skill-building through embedded training sessions at the Summit. Each session will be led by certified business architecture trainers, with CEUs available for Guild Certified Business Architects (CBA)(R)’s.
- Applied Business Architecture – This track will focus on the stories and examples of the practical business architecture techniques, collaboration, and application – including extensions in to customer experience, human-centered design, technical architecture, and more.
- Practice Development – If you are just beginning your business architecture journey or facing growth or adoption challenges with an existing practice, these sessions will provide guidance on building the discipline, practice, governance, and success with your efforts.
Examples of past years’ programs:
9350 Excelsior Boulevard
Hopkins, MN 55343
7:30 Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:15 Welcome and morning keynote
10:00 Track Sessions start
12:15 Lunch and Networking
1:00 Track Sessions continue
3:15 Closing Keynote and Wrap Up
4:30 Hosted Reception