TCBAF Suggested Reading & Resources
- Osterwalder, Alexander; Pigneur, Yves. Business Model Generation, Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2013.
- Kim, W. Chan., and Renée Mauborgne. Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant. Boston, Mass.: Harvard Business School Press, 2005.
Articles & Whitepapers
- Linking Business Models with Business Architecture to Drive Innovation (A Business Architecture Guild Whitepaper).
- Walking the Business Architecture Talk
- Capability-Based Planning (The Open Group, TOGAF® 9.1, Part III: ADM Guidelines & Techniques, Capability-Based Planning).
- Value Map Overview (Professor Ken Homa, Georgetown University)
- An Introduction to Decision Modeling with DMN (Decision Management Solutions, 2016).
- Various Approaches to Decision-Making (S. Roy, Decision Making and Modelling in Cognitive Science, DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-3622-1_2, Springer India, 2016).
- The Five Forces (Harvard Business School, Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness).