Thursday, December 6th, 2018
Register here for
devoted to building expanded understanding of the value of business architecture in organizations, and enhancing your effectiveness as a business architect and business leader
- Dynamic keynote presentations
- Practitioner-oriented breakout tracks
- Networking with other professionals
- Social hour following closing keynote
An extremely high value proposition!
ONLY $124 (Early bird pricing extended until November 6th!)
This event made possible by TCBAF volunteers and our generous business sponsors and presenters
If interested in submitting a presentation proposal – See Here
Additional details will be added as program sessions are confirmed. The schedule will follow the general template below, with some possible revisions based on where our planning and communication within our community leads us.
Breakout Session Track Descriptions
- Driving Business Transformation – The latest approaches to business and digital transformation to drive your business success.
- Build Your Skills – A couple of our community partners will provide skill-building through embedded training sessions at the Summit. Each session will be led by certified business architecture trainers, with CEUs available for Guild Certified Business Architects (CBA)(R)’s.
- Applied Business Architecture – This track will focus on the stories and examples of the practical business architecture techniques, collaboration, and application – including extensions in to customer experience, human-centered design, technical architecture, and more.
- Maturing Our Practice – If you are just beginning your business architecture journey or facing growth or adoption challenges with an existing practice, these sessions will provide guidance on building the discipline, practice, governance, and success with your efforts.
Examples of past years’ programs:
9320 Excelsior Boulevard
Hopkins, MN 55343
7:30 Registration, Breakfast and Networking
8:15 Welcome and morning keynote
10:00 Track Sessions start
12:15 Lunch and Networking
1:00 Track Sessions continue
3:15 Closing Keynote and Wrap Up
4:30 Hosted Reception